When Dash first came home, he was so bouncy that most of my photos would come out blurry. I blame this on camera quality. I guess my point-and-shoot wasn't quick enough to catch his action shots. On top of that, Dash's one blue eye ruined many photos due to red eye. Or actually, my minimal photo editing skills rendered me helpless in saving those shots. For some reason I can only get Dash's blue eye to turn a strange tan color with the red eye remover tool. This is one reason why I have Photoshop on my Christmas list this year :)
At the time, the only known solution to taking clear photos of Dash without red eye was to snap them when he was asleep. These are some of my favorite puppy nap time moments from back in June...
At the time, the only known solution to taking clear photos of Dash without red eye was to snap them when he was asleep. These are some of my favorite puppy nap time moments from back in June...
Curled up on the floor next to the couch:
Sharing an afternoon nap with me:
Quick snooze during excursion to Chrissy Field:
Knocked out after toy time with Papa Dash:
Bored watching a Guitar Hero session:
