Pages

8.09.2010

portola redwoods

"Here we are camping back in May at Portola Redwoods.  There were trees everywhere."
"Peek-a-boo.  I can't believe this awesome tree was in our campsite."
"Papa says this sign means no golden retrievers.  Mama just rolls her eyes at him."
"Dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig...  I love doing this at every single camp site we go to!"
"...All in a hard day's work.  Now it's time to snuggle in the tent!"

3 comments:

  1. Wow Dash, you digging a hole to China?
    Love the Pic. with you inside the tree!!!
    ~Ryker

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tree is really cool! Dash does some crazy digging sessions! lol Reuben just digs in the water bowl, he hasn't discovered that he can do that to dirt. Looks like a pretty fun camp site

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tree is amazing - I've never been far enough west to see anything like it...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.