I'm not sure if I've mentioned that Papa got a fancy new camera as his after-wedding gift to himself. We've been on such a strict budget for the last year trying to save up for the wedding, and he has very patiently waited to purchase this camera for a loooong time. Inevitably, many of his practice shots end up being of Dash.
Whenever Papa starts a new hobby, he loves to research and soak up as much knowledge as he can on his endeavor. In his reading he came across the weekly "shooting challenge" categories on gizmodo.com... and with all the pictures he takes of our mini Aussie puppy this was an excellent venue to receive feedback on his progress.
Lo and behold... his picture was posted on gizmodo!! Very cool if you ask me. Check it out:
http://gizmodo.com/5621148/shooting-challenge-pets-gallery-5/gallery/55

Well done to your papa!!
ReplyDeleteI see the picture! What a great shot :)
Very cool! What a talented photographer! Although, an inspiring subject doesn't hurt. ;)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I am also inspired by my little Aussie!
ReplyDelete~Sandy