Pages

8.10.2010

chew on this... not

So I was just commenting to Kirby's mom that Dash used to chew on everything we left out in the living room, especially cords... and guess what I did last night?  I left my laptop charger in the living room and went to work!  I had no idea either.  Papa pointed it out to me when I got home...
TA DA!!!  Untouched!!!  I was so proud of our mini Aussie puppy.  The cord was right next to his sleeping pillow and he didn't chew it at all.  This was just a small victory in the ongoing battle, but it felt really good.

2 comments:

  1. Ah! I am so happy you posted this. There is light at the end of the tunnel! Yay for Dash and yay for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have given hope to all Aussie puppy owners!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.