Pages

7.19.2010

flashback

I have rediscovered some old videos we took of Dash when he was just a puppy.  This is my absolute favorite.  I still don't understand why he plays with his food like that.  Even now, when he receives a really great treat he savors it.  He'll go to the side and carefully place it down.  Stare at it for a few seconds.  Pick it up gingerly.  Put it back down.  Then eat it after a minute or so.  LOL.

4 comments:

  1. I went through his video file...watched all of them. He is just adorable! You wound up with a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so freaking cute! LOL My pup just lays in his food bowl and chows down. He'll knock all of the food out of the bowl, lay in it and just eat whenever. Dash's way is waaaay cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!
    I watch Ace do the SAME thing EVERY frickin day!!! In the AM I always give him some banana and blueberries, and he does that with them!!!
    He smooshes them into the floor before he eats them.... *sigh*

    OH and I love your disc video too!! sooo cute!
    I am going to use your treat technique to get Ace to drop the frisbee...he thinks its sick joke to walk up to me and then pull away and have me chase him!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.