Pages

5.09.2010

welcome peaches

Happy Mothers' Day to all the puppy moms out there!  Our "kids" can't get us cards or take us to brunch, but I'm sure if they could they'd say thanks for being awesome.

I almost forgot to welcome Peaches, the Welsh Corgi, to the neighborhood!  Our good friends B & G brought her home over a month ago and she is just the fluffiest, stumpiest, most adorable thing ever.  She and Dash had their first play session a few weeks ago in their backyard.  Although she was pretty shy, I think with some puppy socialization classes Peaches is going to end up being a tough little lady.  I told B to hold her in her arms and snuggle now (as much as possible) while she still can...
Before you know it she will be 30 pounds and up to no good puppy shenanigans!

3 comments:

  1. Peaches looks like a real sweetie, and what a cute, fitting name for her. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A LITTLE CUTIE! LOVE YOUR NEW BANNER BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ryker! The new banner is all thanks to my fiance. He's great when it comes to help with technology. I usually have no clue. lol

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.