I have invented a new word for the sounds our mini Aussie makes when he gets a new toy: toygasm. We keep a basket full of toys on the counter out of his reach, and we regularly switch out the two or three toys he has access to in order to keep things interesting for him. That is, unless Dash destroys it before it has a chance to go back into the basket and into rotation.
Tonight I started teaching Dash a new trick (beg) so I put all his toys away to prevent any distractions. When we were done training I decided to bring some different toys out, including this blue teething toy a friend bought for us a long time ago. Dash was so thrilled that he started rolling around with it in bed and making little whining/crying sounds with it. He insisted on showing me the "new" toy over and over again because he was so happy and excited to play with it. Now he is completely exhausted and napping at my feet.
Since our mini Aussie rarely barks, this is one of the only times he makes any noise. It's not a quite howl, whine, or cry, so I have dubbed it the toygasm. LOL.
Haha that's hilarious ace doesn't squeak when he gets a new toy instead he does this crazy facial expression that looks like he is trying to smile haha I think it looks like and angry face though it's really hard to explain I will need to capture a picture! Ah your lucky dash doesn't bark, ace is a barking machine lol! Sometimes I feel like I have a constant headache lol
ReplyDeleteAHHH, how cute is that! Toygasm...we love it!!! Your lucky about the barking, Ryker loves to go out in the yard and bark at any person or dog that passes by...not to mention the moose!
ReplyDelete