Pages

5.05.2010

happy boys' day

In the Japanese tradition, today, 5/5, is boys' day or children's day.  Since Dash and most of our online mini Aussie blog friends are boys, I thought it would be appropriate to fly the koinobori on behalf of all the pups out there...
(image courtesy of misakorocks.blog.com/2008/03/08/kazo-city/ via Google)

I also thought it might be helpful to our friends to know how Dash has grown to be the bitty little mini Aussie male he is today.  These are the weights from our vet records:
  • 9 weeks: 4 lbs
  • 12 weeks: 6 1/2 lbs
  • 4 months: 9 lbs
  • 5 months: 10 1/2 lbs
  • I think the vet records were not updated for a while, they keep showing 10 1/2
  • 11 months: 18 lbs
  • 13 months (now): 20 lbs

2 comments:

  1. Wow I feel like our little chan man is a monster haha! Your totally right eh? Ace won't fuss on his leash but he sure loves the billion times a day he gets to run off leash in the backyard haha you'd think he'd be tired at the end of the day nut nope lol he's always ready for more lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dash is a mini Mini! It's so hard to tell from photographs how big or small dogs are. Dash is a handsome fella and very well proportioned!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.