HAHAHAHA! I wasn't able to take a photo of it, but Dash has just discovered himself in the mirror! In our bedroom the closet doors are full mirrors, and he's in here bouncing around and ducking and weaving at his reflection. It's HILARIOUS. You'd think that some time in all these months he would have noticed the huge mirrors and his image... but I guess not. HA!
I can imagine how adorable he must be watching himself in the mirror. I love your new blog header!
ReplyDeletethanks! i was actually inspired by your ever changing photo header! my fiance made this one for me last night. i am not very tech savvy on my own...
ReplyDeleteYour new blog looks great!! Love the pic!! I would love to be able to do things like that haha I should realy practice more, until then...yay collages! haha
ReplyDeleteAce saw himself in the mirror once and like stopped..puffed up his chest, barked once, and then that was it...i was hoping for some cute run around go crazy, like omg there is another dog thing...but nope...lol
maybe when he gets older haha