Pages

6.03.2010

wedding wedding wedding


Today Papa and I realized there was exactly ONE MONTH left until our wedding!  CRAZY.  I went on a relaxing Monterey getaway this weekend with my girlfriends, I'm picking up my dress tomorrow, we have friends in town next week, and time is just flying by!!

Unfortunately, the Dash blog is suffering because of it.  I have some great stuff saved up to share: our mini Aussie's first disc catching lesson, ponderings on long butt hair trimming, our camping trip to the Portola Redwoods, and more Hawaii quarantine hoops to jump through.  It seems like my posts always come in spurts... so until then take care Blogger buddies!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be curious to hear about the long butt hair trimming. We trimmed Bandit's a month ago. We took one "side" of hair, twisted it, and then cut the twist. It looked similar to a bad job of cutting bangs, but I did a little touch-up and it looked okay. It's grown out a bit now, fortunately. I sure hope you're able to move to Hawaii without placing Dash in quarantine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Congrats!! I hope the wedding planning is going well!! :)
    Make sure you keep your dress out of Dash's reach!!! After seeing your pics of destruction I would be scared to have him near it. haha Im just kidding.
    Can't wait for more posts!! We love Dash's blog!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Resist the butt trim! We are growing ours out, not the best idea but I had to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.