Pages

6.17.2010

quarantine office complaints

Lazy blog...  16 day until the wedding and we are in crazy our-procrastination-is-catching-up-with-us mode!  Only 8 days until we fly back home to Hawaii (without Dash)!  ACK!


Here's a recent article on the Hawaii quarantine process and the effect of furlough hours on the whole process.  I especially love the bit where some couple had to be escorted our by the sheriff's office for threatening the workers who wouldn't release their dog.  Apparently they had a note that said their dog was allergic to the rabies vaccine and therefore didn't need to follow the quarantine process.  Nice try people...


http://www.staradvertiser.com/news/20100617_Barking_mad.html

1 comment:

  1. Haha yea, I saw that tie dye backround and figured it was fate lol.

    Wow I never realized how complicated it was to take your pet to Hawaii! I suppose it must be like this in other *island* countries.
    How is the whole process going for you? Have you already had to start it?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.