Pages

2.05.2010

snuggles

There are rare moments in our life with Dash where he relaxes and becomes the perfect lap dog.  I love it when Papa Dash is able to carry our mini Aussie puppy like a baby.  He even sings a little song where he says, "Carry you like a ba-by, carry you like a ba-by."  It's so adorable.  And it makes me think he's going to be such a doting father one day...
My favorite snuggle moments are when Dash joins me on the couch and sleeps in my lap.  It happened a lot more when he was injured, but usually it's a rare treat for me.  You can be sure that every time our mini Aussie puppy ends up in my lap I happily whisper to Papa Dash, "Look at my lap dog..."  I live for those snuggles.  It makes all the bad times totally worth it!