In the morning I'm the last one to leave the house. It is my responsibility to close the bedroom and bathroom door securely to ensure that Dash doesn't cause trouble while we're at work. I swear I closed the doors. I really do. Maybe Dash happened to jump and pull the door handle down? Remember, you have to imagine handles, not round doorknobs...
THIS is what Papa Dash came home to today. OOPS! Note the gray bathroom mat in the living room on the right hand side of the picture. The most amusing part of all this is how Dash can just lay around as if this mess is totally normal.
Papa Dash left the special decorations in the bathroom for me to clean up when I got home. It was crazy! We had just changed the toilet paper roll so Dash pretty much had the maximum shredding capacity possible. Our new roommate joked that we should save it to use as faux snow at Christmas.
Snuggles one day and chaos the next. Such is the life we live with our zany mini Aussie puppy...