What? How? Really? But? Huh?
If you didn't recognize it, this is a photo of two different destroyed items. The piping used to be stuck in the crack of our couch to keep the slipcover in place. I don't even know how he knew it was there. You can't see it at all when you look at the couch or sit on it.
The very end of the plug is from the lamp cord, which I took great care in hiding behind the couch where I thought our mini Aussie puppy couldn't reach it. Now we have a cute lamp that can't be turned on.
I'm getting a very clear picture there is nothing Dash can't get a hold of!!!
The very end of the plug is from the lamp cord, which I took great care in hiding behind the couch where I thought our mini Aussie puppy couldn't reach it. Now we have a cute lamp that can't be turned on.
I'm getting a very clear picture there is nothing Dash can't get a hold of!!!