Pages

11.29.2009

golden gate park

I'm very behind on documenting our life with Dash, so I'm going to try to start from the beginning. I know you're not supposed to take your puppy outside until he's received all his shots. I know. But when you look at those sparkly eyes and see that wiggle butt play stance, you can't help but want to get out and romp around!
Our first weekend with Dash was beautiful and sunny by San Francisco standards, so we weighed the pros and cons and decided to take Dash out to nearby Golden Gate Park for a quick jaunt. Papa Dash and I understood the dangers, so we searched the space for a private area without much foot traffic. Of course, this wasn't difficult to do in ginormous Golden Gate Park.
Looking back at these photos from five months ago, Dash seems so tiny! I can clearly remember his excitement when running through the grass, and how adorable he looked as he proudly marched in Papa Dash's footsteps. I even remember his fascination with a few ants crawling through the flowers. If only things would've stayed that pure and good forever...